Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So much to do and so little time to do it in!

Ack! Vacation is supposed to be relaxing. Getting away from work and household chores, visiting friends and family, all of the activites that should be refreshing to mind and body. Well, part of my vacation was relaxing. But now that I have been back for a few days, I have lost every bit of the refreshed feeling. Perhaps it was all the work I left behind, or it could be my hubby's stress level as he tried to do homework for his master's class while we were vacating. Either way, I am not up to my neck in work again and struggling to try to figure out what to handle next. I must have been insane to try to edit four manuscripts at once!

Don't worry. I haven't forgotten Wren or Mariah and Ethan. I am going to be working on them too. Just as soon as I catch up on email and other essential tasks. Well, back to work. :) If I am a bit delayed in getting back to anyone, you know why: I got swamped by something else. I will get back to everyone eventually. :)

- Rachel Rossano

No comments: